Join us for our next themed week, the Dog Days of Summer!
We're celebrating from August 23rd-28th. We'll have the store decked out all week along with activities to engage in while you shop and of course, dog treats. Bring your dog in a costume any day of that week to get 10% off your purchase!
The week will culminate in our favorite, Fourth Friday, on August 27th from 6-9pm.
- Free five-minute pet portraits by local artist AnneQP Draws (tips encouraged)
- a DIY agility course for you and your pup
- a kid's pup-themed art project by Inspyr Arts
- join Chef Ollie George Cigliano at the "Pup Talk" table to learn about making your own healthy dog treats, canine nutrition, and games you can play with your pooch at all ages to keep a sharp mind and healthy friendship.
- Live Love Animal Rescue will have adoption information on dogs that are ready for their furever homes!
- Bee is for Bear
- La Sirena
- Alice LeFae
- The Offbeat Rolo
- Clae Handmade
- Dainty Disco
- Jennifer Janiak-Ross
- Everlastings Permanent Welded Jewelry
We'll have more updates the closer we get, so be sure to follow us on instagram @songbird_boutique.